Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

C L E O

Assalammualaikum..


Alright, while I'm wearing my masker. I've opened the CLEO pages one by one
And It gave me some knowledge about Beauty 
My sister had bought these magazine and she didn't see/use It.
So I'm glad to have all the informations.


It is March edition - Buy it ( tk rugi membeli haha )
Yes, I'm not too white & not too dark haha 
So here they teach me how to use the better makeup

Dude! It's Kim Kardashian. One of my favourite view celebrity
Haha especially her hair & smokey eyes

Improve your eyelashes with Renewal Lash Serum 
by LOREAL PARIS
To make it more long and bushy

And yeah! It's Taylor Swift. 
She looks totally gorgeous like a Barbie dolls
with the blonde straight hair. 

And If you can see It, all of them were from the LOREAL PARIS items
in all aspects of facial, hair & makeup
I really concern about beauty especially part of face

Women's crown is hair but for me It is face haha
* rambut aurat c|: