Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Health & Beauty

As'salam.. 
Here I just wanna share some products that suitable for me so far. 
Its about the skin, face, & hair. All those products were from 
NIVEA SPARKLING WHITE, DOVE, NEUTROGENA & VASELINE

FACE
At first, I used this product.. Look! the cleanser almost finished haha
But then I change to the NIVEA one 'cause maybe those product not gave me any effect.
So I use the NIVEA SPARKLING WHITE now.. NIVEA product was my friend's suggestion.
So I try, then It really suits with my face.

One of my habits, I like to buy all the products in terms of
cleanser, toner, daily cream, night care, and srcub.

Sometimes I buy the mask once a week or for a two weeks.
It depends on my day - kinda busy

HAIR
" Hair is a crown for a woman "
We're often hear about this phase, as a woman hair is important for us.
Even I am the muslimah, but I have to care about my hair.
So I used to use this DOVE. and my hair was so smoooooth.. haha
thanks to DOVE :)

SKIN
Skin! yah, the largest cell on our body. and plus It was out of our body.
Everyday we have to face many type of pollution.
Our skin need many water, and others way we have to drink so many water
at least 8 glasses for a day. Moreover, woman fussy about thier skin.
VASELINE CAN HELP US! haha

This product now is growing well. So Its good for our skin
Furthermore, VASELINE can make your tone skin better & smooth. :)