Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Alhamdulillah . .


First word came out from my mouth. :) I'm obviously freaking out.. Alhamdulillah, itu jelah perkataan sekarang keluar di bibirku haha. Its about my final exam result, and I got the top4. My dad was target me at the top5. but I get the top4. hihi! "Surprise" my teacher just said. Saya happyyyyyyyyyy sangat-sangat sekarang. Now I hope I can beat the top1 till 3. Mase ambil result tu, tersenyum-senyum saya dibuatnya. My dad said to my teacher that, saya ikut jejak abang dia rasenya. sebab abang dia pun baru lepas convo. Rasenya dia boleh lawan abang dia lepas nie. Smiling.. Teacher said, oh yeke? bagus lah.. alhamdulillah.. rezeki bertambah-tambah ye. saya tahu adha boleh. Haha I'm sitting there while I'm just giggle :p Thanks to Allah.. I hope my result will getting more and more better, untill the SPM. amin..