Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

01/01/2010

hari yg paling booring. at 7pm family aku and aku sekali keluar dari rumah ni then kitaorg pergi ke danga. jalan2 kejap. then makan jmpa mmber sis kejap terus balik. smpai rumah terus bukak laptop. haha bosan gila kan ? then tgh syok2 online. tiba2 my cousin kamila sent comment. she tell me that the guy who we always talk about and we call him 'samurai' dah tahu something yg aku nak. errr mcm mane tu ? hahaha secrets... then my auntie that kamila's mother had told him (samurai) that 
I'm so interested to know him more. haha idk, its really weird. and i never do this before. the samurai told my auntie that he must ask permission from his brother. haha so funny. bila dgr kan? yela, mcm dh besar pnjg. tapi kene mintak izin abg lagi. so cute. I hope I can be friend with him. from my eyes, he looks so gentle, even he looks so rough haha. dah gila bayang mmg mcm ni :p thanks kamila haha I really appreciate it